Rode Lavaliere Go Black - Professional-grade lavaliere microphone designed to pair perfectly with the Wireless Go and most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
£49.17 ex. vat
Rode Lavaliere Go Black - Professional-grade lavaliere microphone
The Rode Lavaliere GO is a Professional-grade lavaliere microphone designed to pair perfectly with the Wireless Go and most recording devices with a 3.5mm TRS microphone input.
The Lavaliere GO features a discrete 4.5mm omnidirectional microphone that delivers crystal clear audio in all environments and is very forgiving when it comes to placement on talent, allowing for greater flexibility in faced-paced situations.
The Lavaliere go by Rode also comes with a foam pop shield to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives, a durable mounting clip with built in cable management and a heard-wearing 1.2m Kevlar reinforced cable.
- Professional-grade lavaliere mic with 3.5mm TRS jack
- High-quality omnidirectional condenser capsule
- Discreet 4.5mm miniature microphone
- Kevlar® reinforced cable
- Includes pop shield and durable mounting clip
- Also comes in white.
- Acoustic Principle: Permanently Polarised Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 3k Ω Typical
- Signal to noise Ratio: 67 dB
- Equivalent Noise: 27 dB Typical
- Maximum SPL: 110 dB
- Sensitivity: -35dB (17.8mV @94dB SPL)
- Dynamic Range: 83dB Typical
- Power Requirements: Powered from plug-in power TRS socket (2.7V)
- Output Connection: Gold-plated TRS plug