Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Master Buss Converter - New Product
£3,599.00 ex. vat
Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Master Buss Converter
The Rupert Neve Designs Portico II Master Buss Convertor implements analogue drive circuitry which allows for the convertor to be fed by either a class-A transformer-less path, or by custom inter-stage audio transformers with variable Silk. These options allow you to choose from maximum transparency, or a wide range of tonal enhancements. Whether you're tracking, printing mixes or mastering, the Master Buss Convertor is a revelation in quality and functionality of A_D conversion technology.
Selectable Analog Drive Paths
The very best of class-A transformerless and custom transformer-coupled designs at the touch of a button.
Transformer Path with Silk / Texture
Add weight and punch with a dedicated custom inter-stage transformer before the converter. Silk / Texture allows you to dial in the harmonic content and drive saturation of this signal path.
Class-A Transformerless Path
Maximizes clarity and transparency of the input signal.
Active Compound Release Analog Limiting
Push your levels further with fewer artefacts than plug-ins, and introduce clip safety for tracking or broadcast.
24-bit/192kHz Reference Conversion
Unparalleled analogue capture with precision clocking using top-of-the-line chips.
Connect to any of your digital devices with AES, S/PDIF and TOSLINK all simultaneously available.
Maximum accuracy with minimal jitter and phase noise, able to operate as a master clock or sync from another master.
- XLR Line Input to AES3 Digital Output (Limiter Bypassed) – ZSOURCE= 40 Ω Balanced
- Input Impedance: 9.9 kΩ
- Common Mode Rejection @ 1 kHz: 105 dB typical
- Transformerless Path
- Frequency Response (20 Hz to 70 kHz): +/- 0.025 dB typical
- THD+N @1 kHz @ -2 dBFS (10 Hz - 22 kHz BW): 0.0009% typical
- Noise (BW 10 Hz - 22 kHz): -108 dBFS typical
- Transformer Path
- Transformer Frequency Response (20 Hz to 70 kHz): +/- 0.1 dB typical
- THD+N @1 kHz @ -2 dBFS (10 Hz - 22 kHz BW): 0.002% typical
- Noise (BW 10 Hz - 22 kHz): -114 dBFS typical
- Limiter Specifications (Transformerless Path Selected) - ZSOURCE= 40 Ω Balanced
- Frequency Response (20 Hz to 70 kHz): +/- 0.1 dB typical
- Noise @ 0 dB Make-Up Gain (10 Hz - 22 kHz BW): -107 dBFS typical
- Noise @ +20 dB Make-Up Gain (10 Hz - 22 kHz BW): -97 dBFS typical