Schertler DYN-C-P48 - Active Electrodynamic Contact Mic for Cello (needs phantom power) with adhesive putty, 1.3 Metres length
£294.55 ex. vat
The Schertler Schertler DYN-C-P48 is a microphone designed for capturing a natural representation of a cello. This microphone features state-of-the-art, in-house developed active filtering technology that has enabled it to be precisely matched to the instrument’s sound characteristics. This leads to more “immediate” results for the user, making it possible to achieve amazing sound with only minimal adjustments required.
- Output impedance: 4.7 Kohm @ 1 KHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dynamic range: 139 dB, 145 dB typical
- Sensitivity (on instrument): ca. -30 dB
- Sensitivity (theoretical): -62 dB/@ 1um ampl.
- Mechanical decoupling: Butterworth 2nd order, Q=6
- Temperature range: -20° C to +70° C
- Minimum operating voltage: 22 VDC
- Active EQ: Customized for each instrument
- Electronics: all Class-A
- Contacts: All hard gold plated 0.5 mm
- Connection: XLR balanced + Binder
- Cable Length: 1.3m