Schertler DYN-G-P48 - Active Electrodynamic Contact Mic for Guitar/Banjo (needs phantom power) with adhesive putty, 2.2 Metres length
£220.06 ex. vat
The Schertler DYN-G-P48 is a fully balanced, active, dynamic contact microphone designed for use in both solo and orchestral environments. The DYN G P48 has a sleek, lightweight design, making it even less obtrusive to the player. The microphone is supplied with Schertler’s customised cable that is both robust and torsion resistant, designed to withstand the rigours of daily use while delivering the best possible performance results.
- Output impedance: 4.7 Kohm @ 1 KHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dynamic range: 139 dB, 145 dB typical
- Sensitivity (on instrument): ca. -30 dB
- Sensitivity (theoretical): -62 dB/@ 1um ampl.
- Mechanical decoupling: Butterworth 2nd order, Q=6
- Temperature range: -20° C to +70° C
- Minimum operating voltage: 22 VDC
- Active EQ: Customized for each instrument
- Electronics: all Class-A
- Contacts: All hard gold plated 0.5 mm
- Connection: XLR balanced
- Cable length: 2.2m