Schertler DYN-H-P48 - Active Electrodynamic Contact Mic for Harp (needs phantom power) with adhesive putty, 1.4 Metres length
£220.06 ex. vat
The Schertler DYN-H-P48 is a microphone designed for the characteristics of a harp. This fully balanced, active, dynamic contact microphone with Class A electronics offers practical, high-quality solution to the challenges involved in making a harp. Specially designed to accurately reproduce the full range of the instrument with both clarity and balance, the microphone features state-of-the-art, in-house developed active filtering technology that has enabled it to be precisely matched to the harp’s sound characteristics. This leads to more “immediate” results for the user, making it possible to achieve amazing sound with only minimal adjustments required.
- Output impedance: 4.7 Kohm @ 1 KHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dynamic range: 139 dB, 145 dB typical
- Sensitivity (on instrument): ca. -30 dB
- Sensitivity (theoretical): -62 dB/@ 1um ampl.
- Mechanical decoupling: Butterworth 2nd order, Q=6
- Temperature range: -20° C to +70° C
- Minimum operating voltage: 22 VDC
- Active EQ: Customized for each instrument
- Electronics: all Class-A
- Contacts: All hard gold plated 0.5 mm