Schertler DYN-UNI-P48 - Active Electrodynamic Contact Mic for all acoustic instrument (needs phantom power), 4 Metres length
£400.00 ex. vat
The Schertler DYN-UNI is a universal contact microphone that features fully balanced circuitry and passive filtering technology and has a modified frequency response to guarantee a linear result. The DYN-UNI has a sleek, lightweight design and is supplied with Schertler's customised cable that has an extended length. The cable is both robust and torsion resistant, designed to withstand the rigours of daily use while delivering the best possible performance results.
The DYN-UNI can be easily and safely applied to even the most valuable of instruments using special adhesive putty. It can also be quickly transferred between instruments during performances or recording sessions.
- Output impedance: 380 ohm @ 1 KHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 18 kHz
- Dynamic range: 139 dB, 145 dB typical
- Sensitivity (on instrument): ca. -38 dB
- Sensitivity (theoretical): 8 mV/g
- Mechanical decoupling: Butterworth 2nd order, Q=6
- Temperature range: -20° C to +70° C
- Contacts: All hard gold plated 0.5 mm
- Connection: XLR balanced
- Cable Length: 4m