Schertler DYN-V-P48 - Active Electrodynamic Contact Mic for Violin/Viola (needs phantom power) with adhesive putty
£400.00 ex. vat
The Schertler DYN-V-P48 is a lightweight, compact, fully balanced contact microphone Built with Class A electronics. This contact microphone is designed to enhance the natural qualities of the violin and viola in both amplified and recording environments, the microphone features state-of-the-art, in-house developed active filtering technology that has enabled it to be precisely matched to the instruments’ sound characteristics. This leads to more “immediate” results for the user, making it possible to achieve amazing sound with only minimal adjustments required.
- Output impedance: 4.7 Kohm @ 1 KHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dynamic range: 139 dB, 145 dB typical
- Sensitivity (on instrument): ca. -30 dB
- Sensitivity (theoretical): -62 dB/@ 1um ampl.
- Mechanical decoupling: Butterworth 2nd order, Q=6
- Temperature range: -20° C to +70° C
- Minimum operating voltage: 22 VDC
- Active EQ: Customized for each instrument
- Electronics: all Class-A
- Contacts: All hard gold plated 0.5 mm
- Connection: XLR balanced + Binder
- Cable Length: 2.2m