Schertler Y-MIC500-TT - Single channel, Class-A mic preamp, Total Transformer
£622.27 ex. vat
The Schertler Yellow MIC500 TT is a single channel preamp built into a 500 series sized unit with Class A components. The 12 step rotary switch and extra gain control allow for highly accurate input control so you can precisely set your gain with ease. This 500 pre-amp unit also has a 10 step VU meter with peak hold giving accurate monitoring for your sessions. A fully balanced signal path provides high quality audio output.
The Yello MIC500’s high quality electronics are contained within a totally shielded metal enclosure, while an anodized aluminium front panel provides intuitive access to its controls. These include a 12-step rotary switch for adjusting input sensitivity (in 3dB increments), plus an extra gain control for use in weak signal conditions or when connecting low output sources such as ribbon mics.
A full 10-segment VU meter with peak hold provides highly accurate signal monitoring. A two-position phase reverse switch and phantom power switch (+48V) are also included. Designed to offer the best possible audio quality, the YELLOW MIC500 has a fully balanced signal path with no capacitor over the entire path (except for the TT model). Only discrete electronics are used on the signal circuitry
Click here to check out our Bock 507 and Schertler Yellow Showcase video.
- Input impedance: TT model: 1300 Ohm
- Output impedance: TT model: 315 Ohm
- Maximum input level: +8dBu (@1kHz ; THD<0,5%)
- Maximum output level: +18dBu (@1kHz ; THD<0,5%)
- Gain range: 15 68 dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz 20kHz +/ 0.5 dB
- Equivalent input noise (EIN): 128.7dB (150 Ohm ; @max gain)
- Distortion (THD+N): < 0,02 % (@1kHz ; 10 dBu)
- Power consumption: 84 mA DC
- Size & Weight: 170x134x37 mm ; 0,27 kg
Conditions: Use in dry locations, 0°