Sennheiser Ambeo Breakout Cable - 12 Pin Din Female to 4 x Male XLR - Choose Length
£80.00 ex. vat
Sennheiser Ambeo Breakout Cable
Our custom Sennheiser Ambeo Breakout Cable is made using Amphenol 12 Pole Cable Mount Connector, colour coded Neutrik XLR connectors and Klotz cable. The Multicore Klotz cable offers outstanding mechanical flexibility and is thus ideal for mobile stage use. This incredible flexibility is guaranteed by four design features. First, the ultra-finely stranded wires (19 x 0.10 mm) and conductor cross-section of 0.15 mm² improve crimp connection quality and maximize the withdrawal force of the wires at the crimp contact.
The XLR connectors are Neutriks next generation of the worldwide accepted standard of XLR cable connectors. The successor of the X series offers several new features which make it more reliable, easier to assemble and improves contact integrity as well cable strain relief.
XLR Connector Features
- Male connector with improved locking recess without "window", more stringent housing increases durability
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Boot with polyurethane gland gives high protection to cable bending stresses
- Colored rings and boots available for coding or identification
- Sleek and ergonomic design - valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, long lasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well protected against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram - guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product