Sennheiser HD25 Professional Headphones (No Spares)
£90.83 ex. vat
Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, the Sennheiser HD 25 MKII Pro Headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back HD 25-IIs are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals’ working headphones.
Sennheiser HD 25-II Features
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 70 Ω nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice
- Frequency response: 16 - 22,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 70 ohms
- Characteristic SPL: 120 dB
- THD: < 0.3 %
- Weight approx: 140 g
- Connection cable: 1.5 m single-sided steel cable