Sennheiser HD 650 - Open High-End Headphone
£265.83 ex. vat
Sennheiser HD650 Open Headphones
The Sennheiser HD 650 is the ultimate in open, dynamic headphone design. Developed from the award-winning HD 600, the HD 650s feature improved materials for even better sound reproduction. They captivate the listener with their expressiveness and emotion while maintaining absolute precision and lifelike reproduction.
Sennheiser HD650 Features
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- Highly optimised magnet systems for minimum harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- A specially developed damping element, made from fine acoustic metal mesh, ensures a precise damping over the entire diaphragm surface, highly constant in all climates.
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise, i.e. low structure-borne sound sensitivity
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Gold plated 1/4" jack plug with adaptor lead to 3.5 mm jack plug
- 2-year warranty
Sennheiser HD650 Specifications
- Wearing style: Headband
- Color: Titan
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 103 dB
- Contact pressure: ca. 2,5 N
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Jack plug: Jack 6,35 mm stéréo plaqué or
- Cable length: 3m
Click here to check out our comparison video featuring the Sennheiser HD 200, HD 280, HD 300, HD 600 and HD 650s.