Sennheiser MKH 416 P 48 -Short Gun Microphone
£532.50 ex. vat
Sennheiser MKH 416 P 48
The Sennheiser MKH 416 is a shotgun microphone with excellent directivity and an RF design which makes the mic immune to moisture and humidity with extremely low noise.
The MKH416 is used all over the film and television industry with its directional and RF characteristics making it particularly useful for outside applications.
The mic has a super-cardioid response with a shift towards a tighter lobar response above 2kHz. This helps the rejection of unwanted sound from the rear and sides of the microphone.
The MKH 41 can be mounted on a boom-pole, pistol-grip or camera.
MKH 416 Features
- Increased directivity due to interference tube principle
- Very low inherent self noise
- High sensitivity
- Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
- Rugged, suitable for adverse climatic conditions
- Matt black all-metal body
- Visually "low key" microphone
- Highly immune to humidity in all conditions
- 1 MZW 415 windshield included
MKH 416 Specifications
- Pick-up pattern: Super-cardioid/lobar
- Frequency response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (free field, no load, 1 kHz): 25 mV/Pa + 1 dB
- Nominal impedance: 25 Ohms
- Min. terminating impedance: 800 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: A-weighted (DIN IEC 651): Approx. 13 dB, CCIR-weighted (CCIR 468-3): approx. 24 dB
- Max. sound pressure level: 130 dB at 1 kHz
- Power supply: Phantom 48 + 12 V
- Supply current: 2 mA
- Dimensions: 19 x 250 mm
- Weight: approx. 165 g