Shure Beta 52A - Dynamic Microphone
£132.50 ex. vat
Shure Beta 52A
The Shure Beta 52A is a high output dynamic microphone with a tailored frequency response designed specifically for kick drums and other bass instruments. It provides superb attack and "punch", and delivers studio quality sound even at extremely high sound pressure levels. Check out our shoot out video were we compare the Shure Beta 52A with 3 other bass brum microphones!
The Beta 52A features a modified supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range to insure high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted sound. A built in dynamic locking stand adapter with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation, particularly if the microphone is to be placed inside a kick drum. The stand adapter keeps the microphone position fixed and resists slipping, even when subjected to sharp blows and strong vibrations. A hardened steel mesh grille protects the Beta 52A from the abuse and wear associated with touring. Price for microphone only.
Click here to check out our comparison video between the AKG D12 VR, Sennhesier e902, Shure Beta 52a and Audix D6.
Shure Beta 52A Features
- Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
- Built in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum
- Studio quality performance, even at extremely high sound pressure levels
- Supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Neodymium magnet for high signal to noise ratio output
- Low sensitivity to varying load impedance