Solomon LoFReQ Sub Mic - Black/White
£149.16 ex. vat
Solomon LoFReQ Sub Mic
The Solomon Microphones LoFReQ in white with a black trim is a microphone that's designed from the ground up to capture the chest rumbling sub frequencies of both drums and amplifiers. Compared to the alternative sub frequency microphones on the market the Solomon LoFReQ is a lot lighter and smaller allowing for it to be mounted on a regular microphone stand for limitless placement and stand options.
This listing is for the Black and White version of this product, some example pictures may contain a different colour.
The LoFReQ is beautifully crafted and comes in 3 different colours to fit with your aesthetic both on stage and in the studio. Adding the LoFReQ to your kick drum will deliver the added thud you get from your regular outside mic with extra sub frequency extension but without the need for the high frequencies to be rolled off.
Solomon LoFReQ Features
- Customized in-line pad for controlled gain (gain and impedance designed to match Beta 52)
- Attaches to standard mic stand (5/8" fine thread)
- Tolex wrapped fiberboard shell
- Aluminum protective grills
- One Year Warranty
- Mic Type: Dynamic, 6.5'' Driver
- Polar Pattern: Bi-directional
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Frequency Response: 25 to 3000Hz
- Output Jack: Neutrik XLR
- Overall Dimensions: 7" x 3.5"
- Weight: 4.1 lbs