Sonifex AVN-DIO05 - Dante to Terminal Block Analogue Stereo Input & Output Audio Interface
£269.95 ex. vat
The Sonifex AVN-DIO05 is a dante to terminal block analogue stereo input & output audio interface. The AVN-DIO05 is a simple plug and play audio interfaces provide a convenient and elegant method of connecting legacy analogue and digital audio equipment to the Dante AoIP audio network. This Dante AVN range by sonifex offers A/D and D/A circuitry that provides analogue performance that’s 10 times better than similar competing products, offering >120dB of dynamic range.
All DIO products use Dante Controller for configuration and are powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet). They use rugged aluminium boxes with side slots for screw-mounting and contain superior audio circuitry for optimal audio performance. All feature rugged Neutrik EtherCon® connectors and Neutrik lockable audio connectors for ultra-reliable connectivity. Price for sinlge Sonifex AVN-DIO05
Sonifex AVN-DIO05 Features
- 12 x terminal block connections (balanced stereo inputs and outputs).
- Neutrik EtherCon® Ethernet connection.
- Fully Dante compliant device.
- AES 67 compatible.
- Dante Domain Manager compliant.
- Ultra-high quality, wide dynamic range D/A and A/D conversion.
- Powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet).