Sonifex AVN-DIO09 - Microphone Input to Dante Audio Interface
£218.71 ex. vat
The Sonifex AVN-DIO09 is a microphone input to dante audio interface. The AVN-DIO09 is a simple plug and play audio interfaces provide a convenient and elegant method of connecting legacy analogue and digital audio equipment to the Dante AoIP audio network. This Dante AVN range by sonifex offers A/D and D/A circuitry that provides analogue performance that’s 10 times better than similar competing products, offering >120dB of dynamic range.
All DIO products use Dante Controller for configuration and are powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet). They use rugged aluminium boxes with side slots for screw-mounting and contain superior audio circuitry for optimal audio performance. All feature rugged Neutrik EtherCon® connectors and Neutrik lockable audio connectors for ultra-reliable connectivity. Price for sinlge Sonifex AVN-DIO09
Sonifex AVN-DIO09 Features
- 1 x balanced microphone input on XLR socket with latch lock.
- Neutrik EtherCon® Ethernet connection.
- Single turn pot setting fine mic gain (0dB – 36dB).
- Coarse mic gain switch (+20db/+50dB).
- High pass filter on/off switch.
- Phantom power on/off switch.
- Phantom power LED indicator.
- Level LED indicator.
- Fully Dante compliant device.
- AES67 compatible.
- Dante Domain Manager compliant.
- Ultra-high quality, wide dynamic range A/D conversion.
- Powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet).