Sonifex AVN-TB10AR - 10 Button Talkback Intercom Advanced, Rackmount
£1,999.95 ex. vat
The Sonifex AVN-TB10AR is an IP audio based talkback intercom units with an advanced feature set, allowing them to be used in multiple applications. The AVN-TB10AR is a 10 button intercom meaning that 10 other ‘stations’ can be defined, one per button, for communication. Comms can be made as a Talk action, a Listen action or a duplex Talk/Listen action to/from each station. Coloured LEDs in the buttons help to show which action is being used and there is also a Callback button for when you’re unavailable to receive a call.
The stations can be from anywhere on the AoIP network and the use of Bonjour Device Discovery means that other stations can be found quickly and sometimes automatically. The Page button is used to speak to all stations (or a defined list of stations) and Group Talk functions can be enabled to page particular groups of stations.
Two monitor buttons allow for routing audio directly to the speaker e.g. to take an IFB feed or an off-air transmission signal. Signals can be ducked or mixed when a talkback input is received to the speakers or headphones. Three user defined buttons can be programmed for different functions, such as for Group Talk.
Sonifex AVN-TB10AR Features
- 10 illuminated key-cap Talk buttons plus Listen & Page buttons.
- Mic & headset inputs, headphone & speaker outputs with volume control.
- Sources from AoIP, balanced, 2 x unbalanced or S/PDIF digital inputs.
- Destinations to AoIP or rear panel balanced & unbalanced outputs.
- Advanced echo cancellation & mic AGC to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Dual 1Gb lan ports & 1Gb SFP fibre port.
- 10 user assignable GPIO ports.
- Dual AC & DC power supply inputs.
- Front panel display providing source & destination information.
- Ethernet webserver and front panel control & configuration.
- Speaker & microphone mute buttons.
- Callback button with source display.
- Open Standards: RAVENNA, AES67
- Device Discovery: Bonjour (mDNS / DNS-SD)
- Audio Delivery: RTP/UDP over IPv4 multicast
- QoS: DiffServ
- Stream Management: RTSP/SDP
- Control: Ember+/webserver
- Format: Linear PCM 24-bit (L24)
- Channels Per Stream: 2
- Frames Per Packet: 48
- Maximum Streams: RX 15, TX 5 (fixed)
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz