Sonifex RB-DA4x5 - 4 Input, 4 x 5 Output Distribution Amplifier/Mixer - Used
£245.00 ex. vat
SONIFEX RB-DA4X5 Used
This used Sonifex RB-DA4x5 is in great condition and has been tested. Taking up just 1U this unit is a professional distribution amplifier and mixer. It has 4 mono analogue audio inputs on female XLR and 4 groups of 5 outputs on 15 way D-type connectors. Each output group has a five way front-panel DIP switch assigned to it which is used to select the input(s) to send to the output group. This enables each of the four inputs, or a 1kHz 0dBu tone, to be mixed to the output group.
- 4 input, 20 output distribution amplifier.
- Audio presence LED’s for inputs or outputs.
- Balanced I/O that can be wired unbalanced.
- Outputs a 1kHz test tone e.g to check transmission lines.
The inputs and outputs are electronically balanced and can be wired unbalanced. Each input has adjustable gain using a pre-set potentiometer, providing a gain range of -8dB to +18dB. Each output is individually buffered so that a short circuit on one output won’t affect the others. The output gain of each group can similarly be adjusted between -8dB and +18dB using pre-set potentiometers.
The DIP switch settings and gain controls are recessed beneath a front-mounting screw-on cover so that settings can not be accidently altered, for secure applications.
Four bright front-panel signal present LEDs show the levels of either the inputs or the output groups by pressing the AUDIO PRESENCE button. The LEDs will show green illumination from -12db through to 0db, amber from 0db through to +6db and red for inputs and outputs at +6db and over.
- Maximum Input Level: +28dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +28dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz ±0.1dB (600Ω load, ref 1kHz)
- Input Gain Range: Adjustable 8dB loss to 18dB gain (channel 1-4 adjust)
- Output Gain Range: Adjustable 8dB loss to 18dB gain (group 1-4 adjust)
- Input impedance: >20kΩ bridging
- Output impedance: <50Ω
- Distortion: 0.01% THD @ 1kHz, ref +8dBu output
- Noise: -100dB unity gain, ref +8dBu output
- Common Mode Rejection: >66dB typically
- Inputs (4 x Mono): 4 x XLR 3 pin female (balanced, can be unbalanced)
- Outputs (20 x Mono): 4 x 15 way D-type male plug (balanced, can be unbalanced)
- Mains Input: Filtered IEC, switchable 110-120V, or 220-240V, fused, 9W max
- Fuse Rating:
- Anti-surge fuse 100mA 20 x 5mm (230VAC)
- Anti-surge fuse 250mA 20 x 5mm (115VAC)
- 48cm (W) x 15.8cm (D*) x 4.2cm (H) (1U)
- 19” (W) x 6.2” (D*) x 1.7 (H) (1U)
- Nett: 1.6kg Gross: 2.2kg
- Nett: 3.5lbs Gross: 4.8lbs