Sonifex RB-VHDMA8 - 3G/HD/SD-SDI De-Embedder 8 Channel Analogue Outputs
£1,319.95 ex. vat
The Sonifex RB-VHDMA8 is an 8 channel analogue de-embedder contained in a single 19-inch rack unit. The unit can selectively de-embed up to 8 channels within any audio group of an SDI video signal, to any of the analogue outputs. After which, the video becomes two independent paths, where the audio groups can be selectively deleted or passed through and then sent to the re-clocked SDI outputs.
The de-embedding channel routing is controlled via the front panel buttons and indicators. There is also LED indication for SDI input status and audio group presence.
The unit can be remote controlled via Ethernet or serial port connections using the Sonifex SCi software.
It has a triple rate SDI receiver with automatic input rate detection and equalisation along with two re-clocked and individually buffered SDI outputs. It supports the full range of 3G, HD and SD standards from NTSC and PAL up to 1080p 60Hz. There is independent level control for each analogue output channel, which can be adjusted from -24dB through to +24dB in 0.5dB steps.
The analogue outputs have three full-scale gain settings which can be set via jumpers inside the unit. Allowable settings are +12dBu, +18dBu and +24dBu reference FSD. The balanced and unbalanced output connections are paralleled, allowing one type to be used per output.
This product has settings that can be adjusted using the Sonifex SCi (Serial Control Interface) software.
Sonifex RB-VHEMA8 Specifications
Front Panel Controls & Indicators
- De-embed Bank Select: Bank 1 or 2
- Bank Channel Select: Channels 1, 2, 3 or 4
- Group Select: Groups 1, 2, 3 or 4
- Group Channel Select: Group channels 1,2,3 or 4
- 1 x SDI input status LED
- 2 x SDI output LEDs
- 4 x Audio group status LEDs
- Max Output Level: +24dBu (balanced)
- Output Impedance: <50Ω (balanced)
- Gain Range: 12dBu, 18dBu or 24dBu ref FSD (jumper selectable)
- Signal to Noise: Better than -106dB (RMS A-weighted at 24-bit, balanced)
- Distortion and Noise: Better than -85dB THD+N at 1kHz (balanced)
- De-embed Delay: 3G/HD/SD: 1.1 ms
- Analogue Audio Outputs: 8 output channels via BNC (unbalanced) or D-type socket (balanced)
- Analogue Audio Connectors: 8 x BNC2 x 25-way D-type
- Power Supply: Universal filtered IEC, continuously rated 85-264VAC @47-63Hz, fused, max 14W
- RB-VHDMA8: 3G/HD/SD-SDI De-embedder, 8 channel analogue outputs
- SDI Input: 1 x BNC, 3G/HD/SD-SDI
- SDI Outputs: 2 x BNC, 3G/HD/SD-SDI, Re-clocked
- Impedance: 75Ω
- Output Alignment Jitter: <0.2UI (3G <0.3UI)
- Output Level: 800mV +/- 10%
- Return Loss: <15dB at 1500MHz
- SDI Supported Standards: 270Mbps, SMPTE-259M-C (SD) 1.485 or 1.4835Gbps, SMPTE-292M (HD), 2.97 or 2.967Gbps, SMPTE-424M (3G)
- Supported Video Formats: 525/59.94 (SMPTE-125M 625/50 (ITU-R BT.656) 720p/23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, 60 (SMPTE-296M) 1035i/59.94, 60 (SMPTE-260M) 1080i/50, 59.94, 60 (SMPTE-274M) 1080p/23.98, 24, 25, 50, 59.94, 60 (SMPTE-274M) 1080pSF/23.98, 24, 25, 29.97, 30 (RP-211) 1080i/50 (SMPTE-295M)1080p/50 (SMPTE-295M)
- SD: 290 pixels / 22 us
- HD: 570 pixels / 8 us
- 3G: 570 pixels / 4 us
- 48kHz, synchronous
- Serial Port: RS232, 9 way D-type
- Ethernet Port: 10/100Mbps
- 48cm (W) x 15.8cm (D*) x 4.2cm (H) (1U)
- 19” (W) x 6.2” (D*) x 1.7” (H) (1U)
- 59cm (W) x 27.5cm (D) x 11cm (H)
- 23.2” (W) x 10.8” (D) x 4.3” (H)
- Nett: 1.8kg Gross: 2.3kg
- Nett: 4.0lb Gross: 5.1lb
- Fuse Rating: Anti-surge fuse 2A 20 x 5mm