Sonnox Oxford EQ Plugin HD-HDX (AAX DSP, TDM & Native)
£350.00 ex. vat
Sonnox Oxford EQ HD-HDX
The Sonnox Oxford EQ is based on the original EQ section of the Sony OXF-R3 large format digital mixing console. It is a 5-band EQ with selectable shelf settings on LF and HF sections. Additionally, separate variable slope low pass and high pass filters are provided.
The Oxford EQ also features four different EQ curves that cover a broad array of styles, including some legacy styles which are renowned for their artistic capability. The use of novel coefficient generation and intelligent processing design provides unparalleled performance that surpasses analogue EQ in both sound quality and artistic freedom. The Oxford EQ is four equalisers in one plug-in and will provide all the EQ you’ll ever need!
Formats included: AAX DSP, TDM, AAX Native, RTAS, Audio Units & VST
Sonnox Oxford EQ HD-HDX Features
- 64-bit compliant (AAX / AU / VST)
- 5 band fully parametric EQ
- Variable HF & LF filters up to 36dB/Octave
- Algorithm taken directly from the Sony OXF-R3
- Four different EQ types in one plug-in
- Fully de-cramped HF response
- A / B switches (automatable)
- Ultra low noise and distortion
Sonnox are offering great savings when you purchase more than 1 of their plugins at once. The more plugins you purchase, the better the discount.
- 2 Plugins: 20%
- 3 Plugins: 25%
- 4 Plugins: 30%
- 5 Plugins: 35%
- 6+ Plugins: 40%