Sontronics Delta 2 - phantom-powered ribbon mic
£607.50 ex. vat
Sontronics Delta 2
The Sontronics Delta 2 is a beautifully designed ribbon microphone that sounds even more stunning than the original, capturing amazing clarity and detail in the higher frequencies, together with astonishingly powerful mid and low tones. Hand-built in the Sontronics HQ and featuring Sontronics own unique circuitry, the Delta 2 boasts UK-made electronics including a custom-wound premium-quality transformer (made in their hometown of Poole, England), and the same excellent ribbon motor as the original Delta.
The Delta 2 does an incredible job of capturing every element of your guitar sound, whether you’re recording solo parts in the studio or miking up your amp on stage. Delta 2 captures the true tone of whatever instrument you’re recording, allowing it to sit perfectly in the mix without requiring excessive gain or EQ.
- Polar pattern: Figure-of-eight
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity: 6mV/Pa -45dB ±1dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
- Impedance: ≤200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 10dB (A-weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD @ 1kHz): 140dB
- Power: Phantom power 48V required
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 164 x 72 x 35mm
- Weight: 470g (906g with shockmount)
- Comes with: shockmount, flightcase