Sony C-100 Hi-Res Condenser Microphone
£1,100.33 ex. vat
Taking the unique dual capsule design of the C-800G and offering it's distinctive open sound to a wider range of musicians and engineers. Used on numerous world class products this series of microphones helped make the Sony brand a common site in recording studios.
Sony C-100 Features
Excellent Sound Quality
Two-way diaphragm structure realizes both broad high range and resonant mid-low range and gives great vocal presence.
Wide Frequency Response
The C-100 microphone has a broad frequency response (20 Hz to 50kHz) and provides superb sound reproduction quality for High-Resolution Audio.
Noise Elimination Construction
Two-part metallic body structure succeeded from C-800G microphone prevents acoustic vibration resulting in low noise and clear sound.
Switchable Polar Patterns
The C-100 microphone features switchable uni-directional, omni-directional and Figure-8 polar patterns for various recording applications.
Low-Cut filter switch helps eliminate low-frequency noise and proximity effect.
An -10dB pad switch on C-100 microphone provides added headroom and minimizes distortion caused by transient peaks.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 50 kHz
- Directivity: Cardioid/Omni directional/Bi directional
- Sensitivity *: -36 dB
- Output Impedance *: 90Ω±15%, Balanced
- Dynamic Range:
- (Cardioid) 113 dB or more
- (Omni directional) 114dB or more
- (Bi directional) 114dB or more
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio *:
- (Cardioid) 76 dB or more
- (Omni directional) 71 dB or more
- (Bi directional) 73 dB or more
- Inherent Noise *:
- (Cardioid) 18 dB SPL or less
- (Omni directional) 23 dB SPL or less
- (Bi directional) 21 dB SPL or less
- Wind Noise *: 50 dB SPL or less (with supplied windscreen)
- Maximum Input Sound Pressure Level *:
- (Cardioid) 131 dB SPL
- (Omni directional) 137 dB SPL
- (Bi directional) 135 dB SPL
- Connector: XLR-3-12C (male)
- Mic Cable: XLR 3-pin Cable Required (Not Supplied)
- Power Requirements: +48 V phantom power
- Dimensions *: 40dia.×175mm (1.57dia.×6.89in.)
- Mass: Approx. 290g (10.2oz.)
- Supplied Accessories
- Cradle suspention (1)
- Wind screen (1)
- Stand screw adaptor (W3/8 to NS5/8) (1)
- Operating instructions (1)
- Carrying case (1)
* 0 dB = 1 V/Pa, at 1 kHz
* Output impedance at 1 kHz
* A-weighted, 1 kHz, 1 Pa.
* 0dB SPL = 20μPa.
* Wind noise at 2m/s (0 dB SPL = 20μPa.)
* 0 dB SPL = 20μPa.
* The values for dimensions are approximate