Sony ECM-77BPT Electret Condensor Miniature Lavalier Microphone, Omni, Pigtail
£235.00 ex. vat
The Sony ECM-77BPT is probably the most often seen lapel microphone on TV and it is used widely in both studio production and on location. Its popularity is based on a combination of excellent sound quality, robust construction and an attractive cosmetic design.
This microphone is the ECM-77BPT which is supplied with pre solder bare wire ends
As a lapel microphone, the ECM-77 is an alternative to the traditional hand held microphone and being 'hands free' it allows the presenter to concentrate on her/his performance.
The ECM-77 is probably the most seen microphone on TV and its compact design creates a professional image.
Easy and Familiar Operation
The ECM-77 is an essential tool for achieving good quality voice recording. The microphone's capsule is designed for voice pick-up with an extended frequency response and impressive sensitivity. The popularity of the microphone in TV production means that most sound people will be familiar with using the ECM-77.
Sony ECM-77BPT Features
Designed for high quality voice pick-up
The ECM-77's capsule features a voice emphasis curve, extended frequency response and sensitivity.
The capsule has a diameter of only 5.6mm and is 12.5mm long.
Ready for other systems
The ECM-77BPT version is supplied with pre-solder wire ends, allowing a convenient solution for interfacing the microphone with other types of connectors.
- Capsule Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Directivity: Omni-directional
- Sensitivity: -39.0 dB (11.2 mV)
- Output Impedance: 2.5kΩ±30%, Unbalanced
- Dynamic Range: 90 dB or more
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 64 dB or more
- Inherent Noise: 30 dB SPL or less
- Induction Noise From External Magnetic Field: 5 dB SPL or less
- Wind Noise 40 dB SPL or less (with windscreen)
- Maximum Input Sound Pressure Level: 120 dB SPL
- Connector: No connector (Pigtail)
- Mic Cable:
- 9.8 feet
- 3 m
- Power Requirements: DC 1.1 V to 10.0 V
- Power Consumption: 0.4 mA or less
- φ 5.6 X 12.5 mm (Mic head)
- φ 1/4 X 1/2 inches (Mic head)
- Approx. 22.7 g
- Approx. 0.8 oz
- Supplied Accessories:
- Single/horizontal type tie clip (1)
- Metal-mesh type windscreen (1)
- Optional Accessories Wind screen pack
- Vertical clip pack
- Safety pin type clip pack
- Horizontal double-clip pack
- Horiozntal single-clip pack
- ECM-77 accessory kit
- Colored wind screen kit
- Black windscreen for ECM-77