SoundToys EchoBoy 5
£141.66 ex. vat
Please contact us if you are unsure of what to order.
The SoundToys EchoBoy is a plug-in that provides you with decades of echo devices in a single digital unit. EchoBoy’s chorus even emulates the CE-1 chorus, considered a holy-grail of guitar chorus pedals. SoundToys also modeled other gear to give you a range of sounds that goes beyond standard delay stompboxes. If you want warm, smooth saturation, try the “Studio Tape” style, inspired by our Ampex ATR-102 half-inch two-track machine. And yes, turn it up! EchoBoy sounds great when pushed hard, just like the best analog gear.
SoundToys dug deep into our collection of vintage gear to find the essence of our favorite echo boxes, and SoundToys channeled it into EchoBoy. You’ll find an echo tone that fits your mix easily by choosing one of the 30 built-in styles modeled on vintage gear. Get instant access to a whole range of classic echo box tones, including EchoPlex, Space Echo, Memory Man, DM-2, and the TelRay oil can delay.
SoundToys designed EchoBoy with musicians in mind, and They’ve made it easy to get expressive, musical echo effects quickly. Unlike vintage hardware echoes, getting perfectly timed delays with EchoBoy is simple. Just dial in a musical note value and lock it to your song’s tempo with the flip of a switch. But the real magic happens when you fine-tune the echo’s rhythm with the Groove, Feel and Accent controls. Create echoes that rush or drag against the beat. Add some shuffle or swing to match the groove of your song. EchoBoy is the only delay effect that gives you this level of musical groove control.
SoundToys EchoBoy Features
- Choose from 30 different echo styles: Echoplex, Space Echo, Memory Man, DM-2, and many more
- Warm up vocals with high-end tape sound modeled on the Ampex ATR-102
- Control saturation, tape flutter and diffusion for strikingly analog-sounding effects
- Create rich stereo delays with Dual and Ping-Pong modes
- Adjust shuffle, swing and accent. The only echo with true “groove”
- Design one-of-a-kind rhythmic delay effects using Rhythm Echo mode