Soundman OKM II Classic Studio including A3 adaptor - Binaural Stereo headset microphone
£179.17 ex. vat
Soundman OKM II
The Soundman OKM II is a set of binaural stereo microphones that is worn as a head-sets. The OKM 2 includes omnidirectional stereo electret condenser microphones and power supply Adapter A3. Binaural stereo microphone head-sets are the new generation of microphones which take recent developments in the market of mini-recorder systems into account.
- Allow music recording with outstanding spatial characteristics
- Are especially appropriate for live music recording
- Can be used as boundary layer microphones
- Can be used as lavalier or clip-on microphones
- Are applicable for LINE inputs.
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- max 1.5 dB
- max. 0.5 dB
- approx. 60 dB
- 1.5V to 10 V
- 0.25 mA