SoundToys FilterFreak 5 - Creatire Resonant Filtering Plug-In
£104.15 ex. vat
Please contact us if you are unsure of what to order.
SoundToys FilterFreak 5
The SoundToys FilterFreak 5 is a creatire resonant filtering plug-in that provides you with smooth, silky, analog filter sweeps or grimy, resonant squelches and everything inbetween. Nothing adds character to a track faster than a great filter, and FilterFreak can do it all. From funky envelope follower sounds reminiscent of the classic Mutron, to wide resonant LFO sweeps like the Sherman Filterbank. From timeless wah-wah tones to campy sci-fi sample-and-hold effects.
Whether you’re controlling it manually, or locking it to tempo for rhythmic effects, FilterFreak delivers the warm, fat, resonant tones you crave. And SoundToys also added exclusive features you won’t find in the classics, so you can create practically any filter effect you can dream up.
FilterFreak faithfully recreates the sounds of classic analog resonant filters. Twist the frequency knob for smooth retro synth sweeps. Crank up the resonance to add some edge, or even push the filter into self-oscillation. And when you drive it hard, FilterFreak responds by breaking up in a gritty and pleasing way, just like hardware.
SoundToys included seven different analog saturation “styles” that range from warm or crunchy distortion to pumping compression. From subtle to extreme, FilterFreak packs a ton of analog magic into a convenient digital package.
SoundToys FilterFreak 5 Features
- Capture the sound of classic resonant filters, with extended control and flexibility
- Funk up guitar, fatten bass, reshape drums, sweep synths and freak out vocals
- Choose from one filter, or two that can be used in series or parallel
- Select highpass, lowpass, bandpass and band reject modes with 2 to 8 poles
- Add synth-like resonant sweeps or classic wah-wah tones to your tracks
- Create funky auto-wah, envelope follower and sample-and-hold effects
- Grunge things up with 7 different analog saturation styles
- Construct intricate rhythmic filter sequences with the Rhythm Editor
- Design your own LFO shapes with the Shape Editor