SoundToys MicroShift 5 - Stereo Width Plug-In
£91.65 ex. vat
SoundToys MicroShift 5
The SoundToys MicroShift 5 is a stereo width plug-in that helps add width to your background vocals or make a lead guitar or synth sound larger than life. MicroShift gives you three different flavors of a classic stereo widening trick at the push of a button. It uses a special recipe of pitch shifting, and delay that varies over time, to create rich stereo width. It’s incredibly simple to use and perfect for spicing up important instruments, or for blending background vocals subtly into a mix.
SoundToys designed MicroShift to nail the vibe of sought-after hardware pitch shifters like the Eventide H3000 (which featured algorithms originally designed by Soundtoys’ founders) and the AMS DMX 15-80s. MicroShift captures the quirks of the originals including saturation and even the different deglitching algorithms used by these units. So now you can have the big, wide sound of the original hardware with a simple and refined interface that makes getting those tried-and-true sounds faster and easier than ever.
SoundToys MicroShift 5 Features
- Widen vocals, lead guitars, synths and more
- Get big sounds fast with a clean, simple interface
- Put the spotlight on important instruments, or blend them into the background
- Select from 3 different flavors of widening based on sought-after hardware
- Add width to a specific frequency range with the Focus knob
- Control the Detune amount and Delay range of the effect