Studiocare Guitar Pedal Patch Cable - Straight 15cm
£6.00 ex. vat
Studiocare Guitar Patch Cable - High Quality Low Capacitance Straight 15cm
The 15cm Studiocare Guitar Patch Cable features high quality Klotz AC110 cable and Neutrik NP2XB straight jack connectors. All our cables are made in house by our experienced service engineers.
Be it on stage or in the studio - wherever maximum sound fidelity is the objective, Klotz AC110 is the first choice. Demanding instrumentalists will notice the difference at once: this top cable offers an extremely low capacitance. Crispy and dominant high frequency transmission at long distances on large stages even when pickups with lots of coils (i.e. high impedance) are used. Also brilliant is the thick sturdy jacket, the double screening and a thick foam PE insulation of the robust conductor.
- Conductor: Stranded bare copper, 7 x 0.20 mm
- Cross Section: 0.22 mm²
- Separating Layer: Conductive plastic
- Insulation: Foam-Skin Polyolefin
- 1. Shield: Conductive plastic layer
- 2. Shield:Bare copper spiral shield
- Outer Jacket: PVC, matt
- Overall Diameter: 6.9 mm
- Min. Bending Radius: 40 mm
- Working Temperature: -20 °C/ +70 °C
- Conductor Resistance: <85 Ω/ km
- Capacitance: 70 pF/ m
- Insulation Resistance: >1 GΩ x k
Neutrik NP2XB - 2 pole 1/4" professional phone plug, gold contacts, black shell
The heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4"plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact