TK Audio TK-LIZER 500 - 500 Series TK-LIZER
£999.00 ex. vat
TK Audio TK-LIZER 500
The TK AudioTK-lizer 500 is a 500 series TK Lizer that features all the power of the TK Audio’s flagship TK-lizer does, including the M/S functionality that has made it such a staple in studios all over the world. The three bands have a cut/boost range of +/-8dB in 41 steps. The low and high bands can be switched between peak or shelving mode. A high pass filter with a 12dB slope is also provided, and each channel has it’s own level control with a range from infinity to +6dB. Using the built in M/S function, you can adjust the middle and side signals separately before it is decoded back to a normal L/R signal. In M/S mode you can also adjust the stereo width using the level controls.
TK Audio TK-LIZER 500 Features
- 3 band Baxandall styled EQ.
- High and low bands switchable between shelf or peak.
- High Pass filter.
- All controls stepped for easy recall.
- M/S circuit.
- Electronically balanced for a clean path.
- Power requirement: +190mA / -80mA (extended over two slots)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 50kHz +/-0.2dB
- THD @ +4dBu: less than 0.0006%
- THD+N @ +26dBu: less than 0.001%
- Signal to noise ratio: 95dB
- Cross talk: -89dB
- Input impedance: 24kohm
- Output impedance: 50ohm
- Max input level: +26dBu
- Max output level: +27dBu
- Q: 0.5