TK Audio TK-LIZER 2 - Stereo BAX EQ M&S
£1,190.00 ex. vat
TK Audio TK-LIZER 2
The TK Audio TK-LIZER 2 is a 2U EQ unit with high and low bands that are selectable between shelving or peak, very useful for tuning of your low’s, mid’s and high’s. The TK-lizer 2 also has a built-in M/S function which let you process the mid and side signals separately. You can also affect the stereo width of your music by using the level controls in M/S mode.
TK Audio TK-LIZER 2 Features
- 3 Baxandall bands with low Q.
- High and low bands switchable between shelf or peak.
- High Pass filter with 12 frequencies.
- All controls stepped for easy recall.
- M/S circuit.
- Electronically balanced for a clean path.
- Q: 0,5
- THD+N @ +4dBu: 0.003%
- THD+N @ +26dBu: 0.0005%
- THD @ +4dBu: 0.002%
- THD @ +26dBu: 0.0005%
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz: +/-0dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-80kHz: -0.2dB
- Max input level: +26dBu
- Max output level before clip: +27dBu
- Signal to noise ratio @ 0dBu: 94dBu
- Dynamic range: 120dB