Wharfedale EVP-X12 MKII - Passive Loudspeaker - Single
£145.00 ex. vat
Wharfedale EVP-X12 MKII
The Wharfedale EVP-X12 MKII is the latest series in the EVP rage from the EVP, EVP-X and now the EVP-X MKII. Wharfedale Pro have honed the EVP-X12 MKII, which is part of one of the most well respected and reliable speaker series in the industry. Now in the era of the MKII, you can now put your trust into a demanding yet durable PA sound system, built around Wharfedale Pro's latest acoustic and manufacturing innovations. The new series serves up to an extra 20% power handling and an additional 32dB SPL over the original EVP-X.
The EVP-X12 MKII is 300W (1200W Peak) with a frequency response of 55Hz – 20kHz. When comparing sound quality and specifications to the competition, the advantages of Wharfedale Pro built and designed components, the real compression driver and our sophisticated crossover can immediately be heard and appreciated. Built around the development of an exceptional new Elliptical Waveguide Horn coupled with a Ferro fluid cooled 44mm titanium compression driver, the high frequency performance and system reliability of this series is unprecedented in this product class.
The EVP-X12 MKII version features a new 4-way carry handle and a dual angle pole mount making it both more portable and more versatile for varying installation applications, ensuring the HF sound is directed straight at your audience. Each PA speaker and subwoofer is protected by a durable carpet covering and steel grille. The speaker also features HF protection circuitry and peak LEDs to ensure correct operation.
Wharfedale EVP-X12 MKII Features
- 300W RMS / 600W Program / 1200W Peak
- 129 dB Max SPL
- 90 x 60 Elliptical Wave Guide Horn
- 12" woofer
- 1.75" (44mm) titanium diaphragm drivers
- ProTech™ Driver
- +3dB HF Frequency boost switch (speakers)
- Speakon and 6.3mm jack connections
- Signal and Protect LEDs
- Durable black carpet covering
- Dual angle pole mounts
- New four way carry handle design
- Configuration: 2-Way
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 55Hz - 20kHz
- Power (RMS / Program / Peak): 300W / 600W / 1200W
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- Low Frequency Transducer: 12"
- High Frequency Transducer: 1.75" Titanium Compression Driver
- Nominal Coverage: 90° x 60°
- Waveguide Type: Elliptical
- Input: 2 x Speakon / Thru, 2 x 6.3mm jack
- Net Weight: 18.92kg / 41.6lbs
- Gross Weight: 21.6kg / 47.5lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 590mm x 430/297.5mm x 370mm