Wharfedale EVP-X15 MKII - Passive Loudspeaker - Single
£166.25 ex. vat
Wharfedale EVP-X15 MKII
The Wharfedale EVP-X15 MKII is a passive loudspeaker with 130 dB max SPL and a frequency response of 45 Hz - 20 kHz. From the EVP, EVP-X and now the EVP-X MKII, we have honed the EVP-X15 MKII, which is part of one of the most well respected and reliable speaker series in the industry. Now in the era of the MKII, you can now put your trust into a demanding yet durable PA sound system, built around Wharfedale Pro's latest acoustic and manufacturing innovations. The new series serves up an extra 20% power handling and an additional 32dB SPL over the original EVP-X.
The EVP-X15 MKII version features a new 4-way carry handle and a dual angle pole mount making it both more portable and more versatile for varying installation applications, ensuring the HF sound is directed straight at your audience. Each PA speaker and subwoofer is protected by a durable carpet covering and steel grille. The speaker also features HF protection circuitry and peak LEDs to ensure correct operation.
The EVP-X15 MKII is 350W (1400W Peak) with a frequency response of 45Hz – 20kHz. When comparing sound quality and specifications to the competition, the advantages of Wharfedale Pro built and designed components, the real compression driver and our sophisticated crossover can immediately be heard and appreciated. Built around the development of an exceptional new Elliptical Waveguide Horn coupled with a Ferro fluid cooled 44mm titanium compression driver, the high frequency performance and system reliability of this series is unprecedented in this product class.
Wharfedale EVP-X15 MKII Features
- 350W RMS / 700W Program / 1400W Peak
- 130 dB Max SPL
- 45 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response
- 90 x 60 Elliptical Wave Guide Horn
- 15" woofer
- ProTech™ Driver
- 1.75" (44mm) titanium diaphragm drivers
- +3dB HF Frequency boost switch
- Speakon and 6.3mm jack connections
- Signal and Protect LEDs
- Durable black carpet covering
- Dual angle pole mounts
- New four way carry handle design
- Configuration: 2-Way
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 45Hz - 20kHz
- Power (RMS / Program / Peak): 350W / 700W / 1400W
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Low Frequency Transducer: 15"
- High Frequency Transducer: 1.75" Titanium Compression Driver
- Nominal Coverage: 90° x 60°
- Waveguide Type: Elliptical
- Input: 2 x Speakon / Thru, 2 x 6.3mm jack
- Net Weight: 23.92kg / 52.6lbs
- Gross Weight: 27.42kg / 60.3lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 750mm x 524/324mm x 486mm