Wharfedale Titan X12 - White - Passive Loudspeaker - Single
£174.17 ex. vat
Wharfedale Titan X12 - White
The Wharfedale Titan X12 is a 12" passive loudspeaker in white that features 128dB Max SPL and 1000W Peak. Wharfedale have tweaked the laminar rib cabinet structure to improve structural strength for durability and acoustic performance. TITAN X12 raises the bar for portable PA and is built to last.
There is more demand now than ever for agile sound systems that deliver a similar experience to fixed installation ply wood cabinets. Mobile DJs and bands need to pack everything down into one vehicle while conference rooms need to cater for loud presentations where equipment can be discreet. The Titan range is designed for these applications, without faltering in sound whatsoever. Wharfedale Pro have achieved this by using state of the art, gas assist injection moulding technology, plus an internal laminar flow rib pattern, increasing rigidity and reducing its weight compared with standard injection moulded enclosures.
Although the product weight and rubberised handles are perfect for the mobile musician, this technology also lends itself to installations where weight is an issue, not to mention that the dynamic polypropylene material and moisture proof LF drivers can withstand outdoor conditions. Additional protection can be found with the Titan Tourbags, custom made speaker bags with a unzippable front panel meaning your Titan X12 loudspeaker is always protected.
The high-frequency section has been completely reevaluated in the Titan X12, for both coverage and sound quality. Firstly the HF unit has been strengthened via a rear aluminium cover, which improves heat dissipation for high-pressure audio and prolonged time periods. Wharfedale Pro engineers have paid particular attention to the acoustic properties of the new HF to ensure a much smoother sound, especially at high output. While the high frequencies are clear and detailed, a new custom phase plug has been formed for dimensional stability and accurate phase coherence. Combined with the hybrid symmetry horn, the full range sound of Titan X12 is heard loud and clear to everyone in the crowd.
Wharfedale Titan X12 Features
- 250W RMS / 500W Program / 1000W Peak
- 128dB Max SPL
- Titanium HF Driver has been honed acoustically for high-frequency detail and power
- 12" LF Driver rejects moisture for resistance in all environments
- Proprietary 100° x 80° Hybrid Symmetry Horn design
- 2.5" LF voice coil
- Tough, yet lightweight Dynamic Polypropylene cabinet with rubber padded handles
- 10 x M8 rigging points and integral tripod stand adapter
- Rugged protective grille and top-stacking receptacles
- Trapezoid design for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- Available in black or white
- Titan Tourbags available
- System Type: Passive
- Configuration: 12" 2-way
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 55Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response (- 10 dB): 50Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83v/1m): 98dB
- Calculated Maximum SPL @1m: 128dB
- System Rated Impedance: 8Ω
- Low Frequency Transducer:
- Size: 305mm / 12"
- Voice-Coil Size: 64.26mm / 2.5"
- Rated Impedance: 8â„¦
- LF Power (re:AES2-2012): 250w
- High Frequency Transducer:
- HF Driver Type: Compression Driver
- Voice-Coil Size: 44mm / 1.75"
- Exit Size: 25mm / 1"
- Diaphragm Material: Titanium
- Rated Impedance: 8Ω
- HF Power (re:AES2-2012): 40W
- Nominal Coverage (H x V): Hybrid Symmetry Horn 100°x80°
- System Continuous Power: 250W
- System Programme Power: 500W
- System Peak Power: 1000W
- Crossover frequency: 2.6kHz
- Input Connector: 2 x NL4 (speakON compatible)
- 35mm Pole Insert with lock screw
- 2 Handles on sides
- M8 x 10 rigging points
- Enclosure Material: Trapezoidal / Polypropylene
- Finish: Black / white
- Grille Material & Finish: 1.2mm steel
- Dimensions - Unpacked:
- Height: 582.7mm / 22.9"
- Width Front: 384.6mm / 15.1"
- Width Rear: 384.6mm / 15.1"
- Depth: 318.6mm / 12.5"
- Net Weight: 12.0kg / 26.4lbs
- Gross Weight: 15.1kg / 33.2lbs
- Colour: White