Wharfedale Titan X15 - White - Passive Loudspeaker - Single
£228.33 ex. vat
Wharfedale Titan X15 - White
The Wharfedale Titan X15 is a White 15" passive loudspeaker that features 133.5dB Max SPL, 40Hz – 20kHz frequency response and 2800w Peak. Titans are used around the world in almost every type of pro audio application imaginable. The design and versatility has made Titan a favourite for installers and performers but. Do not be deceived by familiar looks. The Titan 15Z may appear cosmetically to be the same as our Titan X15 - but, it is what is inside that matters.
Titan 15Z features extreme power handling transducers with high electrical sensitivity. This results in unimaginable power handling specifications and remarkable SPL. Custom built Wharfedale Pro drivers are what makes this possible. The 15Z features an enormous 4” LF voice coil for breath-taking power handling capabilities along with an enhanced compression driver with a 2” coil.
Using an organically shaped, internal laminar flow rib pattern polypropylene cabinet means that not only does it produce a strong and acoustically sound loudspeaker, the speaker is also extremely portable. This lends itself to applications such as for mobile DJs, bands and public address. Although the product weight and rubberised handles are perfect for the mobile musician, this technology also lends itself to installations where weight is an issue, not to mention that the polypropylene material and moisture proof woofers can withstand outdoor conditions.
The coil size and electrical sensitivity of a loudspeaker transducer is critical to its performance. Titan Z loudspeakers now include our proprietary IRIS X design which delivers Increased coil Radius and Increased electrical Sensitivity. The radius of the coil ensures smooth heat dissipation during prolonged high volume use, while the increased electrical sensitivity ensures that the transducer converts as much electrical power into sound output as the laws of physics allow.
Wharfedale Titan X15 Features
- 700w RMS / 1400w Program / 2800w Peak
- 133.5dB Max SPL
- 40Hz – 20kHz frequency response
- Titanium HF Driver honed acoustically for high-frequency detail and power
- 15" LF Driver rejects moisture for resistance in all environments
- Proprietary 100° x 80° Hybrid Symmetry Horn design
- Tough, yet lightweight Dynamic Polypropylene cabinet with rubber padded handles
- 10 x M8 rigging points and integral tripod stand adapter
- Rugged protective grille and top-stacking receptacles
- Trapezoid design for arrays as well as stage monitor applications
- Titan Tourbags available
- Category leading 4" LF voice coil
- System Type: Passive
- Configuration: Two-way 15"
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 45Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 40Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83v/1m): 99dB
- System Rated Impedance: 8Ω
- Calculated Maximum SPL @1m: 133.5dB
- Low Frequency Transducer:
- Size: 381mm / 15"
- Voice coil size: 100m / 4.0"
- Rated impedance: 8Ω
- LF Power (re:AES-2012): 700w
- HF Transducer:
- HF Driver Type: IRIS X Compression driver
- Voice coil size: 50mm / 2.0"
- Exit size: 25mm / 1"
- Diaphragm Material: Titanium
- Rated Impedance: 8Ω
- HF Power (re:AES2-2012): 50w
- Nominal Coverage (HxV): Hybrid Symmetry Horn 100° x 80°
- Nominal Impedance: 8Ω:
- System Continuous Power: 700w
- System Programme Power: 1400w
- System Peak Power: 2800w
- Crossover Frequency: 2.1kHz
- 10 x M8 threaded inserts, 35mm pole socket
- 2 x speakON compatible
- 2 carry handles (one on each side)
- Enclosure Material and finish: Injection moulded polypropylene
- Grille Material & Finish: Steel
- Height: 728.5mm / 28.7"
- Width front: 480.6mm / 18.9"
- Width rear: 480.6mm / 18.9"
- Depth: 395.6mm / 15.6"
- Net weight: 25.8kg / 56.8lbs
- Gross weight: 30.6kg / 67.3lbs
- Colour: White