Yamaha TF1 - 16 Analogue Input, 40 Channel Mixer
£2,050.00 ex. vat
The Yamaha TF1 is a compact mixing console that allows the user to respond to the music and artists on stage with unprecedented speed and freedom, taking live sound reinforcement to a new level of refinement. With the TouchFlow Operation interface optimized for touch panel control, experienced engineers as well as newcomers to the field will find it easier than ever to achieve the ideal mix.
Recallable D-PRE preamplifiers support sound quality that will satisfy the most discerning professional ears, while advanced live recording features and seamless operation with high-performance I/O racks give these compact digital mixers capabilities that make them outstanding choices for a wide range of applications. Experience the intuitive control and creative freedom that a truly evolved digital console can provide.
Yamaha TF1 Features
- 17 motor faders (16 channels + 1 master)
- 40 input mixing channels (32 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return)
- 20 Aux buses (8 mono + 6 stereo) + Stereo + Sub
- 8 DCA groups with Roll-out
- 16 analog XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs + 2 analog RCA pin stereo line inputs
- 16 analog XLR outputs
- 34 x 34 digital record/playback channels via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via a USB storage device
- 8 Effects and 10 GEQ
- 1 expansion slot for NY64-D audio interface card
- Type: Digital
- Channels: 16
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 16 x XLR
- Inputs - Other: 2 x stereo RCA, 1 x 1/4" (Footswitch)
- Outputs - Main: 16 x XLR
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- Data I/O: Ethernet
- I/O Expansion Slots: 1 x Slots Available
- Phantom Power: 16 Channels
- EQ Bands: 4-band
- Busses/Groups: 20 Aux Bus, 1 x Stereo Bus, 1 x Sub Bus
- Faders: 17 x 100mm Throw
- Effects: Yes
- Computer Connectivity: 2 x USB (Type A), 1 x USB (Type B)
- Rackmountable: Yes
- Height: 8.9"
- Depth: 23.6"
- Width: 20.1"
- Weight: 29.8 lbs.