Yamaha HS7 - Active 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor (white)
£152.22 ex. vat
Yamaha HS7 - Active 2-way Studio Monitor (White)
The Yamaha HS7 is the new active 2-way studio monitor from Yamaha. It was designed for people who didn't have the room for the larger HS80 model but wanted something with a more extended bass response than the HS50. The HS7 is the middle size of the HS series and bridges the gap between the smaller and larger models. It offers a 6.5 inch cone woofer and a 1 inch dome tweeter and shares the same design principles and concepts as the legendary NS-10m studio monitors that you will still see in nearly every big studio today.
They provide accurate audio reproduction and superior sound quality. They use Yamaha’s ‘Vortex Sound Control’ technology to decrease unwanted airflows around the speaker ports which decreases audible noise by upto 6db. Yamaha have now unveiled these excellent loud speakers in white.
Yamaha HS7 Specifications
- This speaker is a 2-way bass-reflew bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 6.5” cone woofer and 1” dome tweeter
- 43Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 60W LF plus 35W HF bi-amped system (95W total)
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs - balanced or unbalanced