Yamaha HS8 - Active 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor (white)
£263.00 ex. vat
Yamaha HS8 - Active 2-way Studio Monitor (White)
The Yamaha HS8 Is the second generation of the HS reference monitor series succeeding the very popular Yamaha HS80's. It offers a 8 inch cone woofer and a 1 inch dome tweeter and shares the same design principles and concepts as the legendary NS-10m studio monitors that you will still see in nearly every big studio today. The HS8 is the largest in the HS range and boasts an exceptionally flat and accurate frequency response.
They provide accurate audio reproduction and superior sound quality. Port noise has also been reduced by up to 6db thanks to Yamaha's "Vortex Sound Control". Yamaha have now unveiled these excellent loud speakers in white.
Yamaha HS8 Specifications
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified studio reference monitor
- 8 inch cone woofer and 1 inch dome high-frequency unit
- 120 watts dynamic bi-amplified power
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Level control facilitates precise overall system level matching
- ROOM CONTROL, and HIGH TRIM response control switches
- LOW CUT switch
- Full magnetic shielding
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Overall Frequency Response: 38 Hz - 30 kHz (-10 dB)